Pages

Thursday, 13 June 2019

My Family Story Animation

We have been learning about our families.
We have been learning the stories of our families.
We have been learning to tell stories though animations in Slides.
We have been learning to record using Screencastify.

We created this because we wanted to be able to share and save the special stories from our families .





Two things I did well are Animation  and screencastify . Next time I would like to do more Animation.

Do you like what you see

2 comments:

  1. kia ora shiloh i really like your animation next time can you speack up louder

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora shiloh, i really like your lego people and your reacting. maybe next time you can tell me more about what happened to your cousin

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora. Thank you for visiting my blog, I would love a thoughtful, helpful and kind comment. All comments are moderated by my teacher so there may be a delay before they appear.